NOTE: Hiring for our summer camp jobs is usually completed early spring. Please apply immediately if interested. We get flooded with resumes in late spring and often have no openings left. Thank you!
Wizards & Warriors Camp is a creative STEM-based summer camp run by professionals, parents, and teachers who wanted to create the experience of a live adventure as a way to help kids and teens discover the hero they hold inside.
Why work for us? Look at what you get to put on your resume or college application after a season with us: What to put on your resume after working for Wizards & Warriors Camp.
Reports to: Program Director – Overnight
Salary Range: $2600 – $3200 / season (7 weeks plus meetings and prep)
Onsite Availability: Sunday, June 23 – Wednesday, August 14. Also must be available for regular telephone or video meetings during pre-season prep. Must be at least 20 years of age. This is an overnight position with onsite residency required.
To further the mission of Wizards & Warriors and Zombie Summer Camps through the development and delivery of educational program curriculum with direction from the Camp Program Director.
1. Assists Program Director in creating group specific curriculum, and learning prescribed curriculum prior to the start of the camping season.
2. Assist Program Director in delivering and evaluating camp educational programming that meets the needs and interests of campers and ensure our unique camp structure is delivered in a safe and quality manner.
3. Maintain camp financial health by complying to given budgets for supplies.
4. Supervises, teaches and entertains groups of 5-50 children at a time with the assistance of camp counseling staff.
5. Assists the camp counseling staff in their role as Hero Leaders, keeping campers safe and entertained during camp activities.
Previous Experience Necessary:
- Teaching experience working with children and teens
- Ability to manage small and large groups of children
- Strong organizational skills
- Prep work required as early as April
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Some outside knowledge of science, swordplay, or history may be required for placement in certain houses.
To apply, please fill out form here: