NOTE: Please apply immediately if interested. We get flooded with resumes in late spring and often have no openings left. Thank you!
Wizards & Warriors Camp is a creative STEM-based summer camp run by professionals, parents, and teachers who wanted to create the experience of a live adventure as a way to help kids and teens discover the hero they hold inside.
Summer Camp Videographer / Digital Film Maker
1) 5-6 days a week for 7.5 weeks.
2) Can use own HD camera or ours (Panasonic HC-V700M). Must have own computer, high-quality editing software for editing to bring to camp.
3) During Camp: Each day shoot a short video (2 mins) for Youtube that covers the day’s activities and/or testimonials.
4) High physical endurance a must – at times, you will be on your feet and moving for up to 6 hours a day. Then editing after dinner.
5) Comfortable interviewing campers and parents – outgoing and kind personality who knows how to get shy kids and parents to talk for the camera.
6 ) Must have online portfolio of work for viewing as part of resume – include link with resume. Online portfolio MUST contain sample work of live footage (instead of just staged/scripted footage).
7) CORI SORI criminal background check must be clean as well as min of 3 strong business references
8) Must have experience working with kids
Gig runs from Sunday, June 23 – Wednesday, August 14. Pay is up to $5,000 for the season at 6 days a week and up to $4200 for 5 days a week. Compensation is dependant upon experience and equipment and includes room and all food. To be hired as a contractor, you must have liability insurance.
Note: All applications must have a cover letter detailing why you wish to work for our company and each of the skill sets required as well as sample online videos that focus on live, unrehearsed action. Paste cover letter into body of form here: