NOTE: Please apply immediately if interested. We get flooded with resumes in late spring and often have no openings left. Thank you!
Wizards & Warriors Camp is a creative STEM-based summer camp run by professionals, parents, and teachers who wanted to create the experience of a live adventure as a way to help kids and teens discover the hero they hold inside.
Summer Camp Videographer / Digital Film Maker
1) 6 days a week for 7.5 weeks: up to $4000 plus room/board
2) Can use own HD camera or ours (Panasonic HC-V700M). Must have own computer, high-quality editing software for editing to bring to camp.
3) Training Week: Shoot each day and edit after dinner. Should produce an edited short each evening. Objective is to produce a Training Video for documentation/training purposes.
4) During Camp: Each day shoot a short video (2-3 mins) for Youtube that covers the day’s activities and/or testimonials.
5) High physical endurance a must – at times, you will be on your feet and moving for up to 8 hours a day. Then editing after dinner.
6) Must reside on site except for day off
7) Comfortable interviewing campers and parents – outgoing and kind personality who knows how to get shy kids and parents to talk for the camera.
8 ) Must have online portfolio of work for viewing as part of resume – include link with resume. Online portfolio MUST contain sample work of live footage (instead of just staged/scripted footage).
9) CORI SORI criminal background check must be clean as well as min of 3 strong business references
10) Must have experience working with kids
Gig runs from Sunday, June 23 – Wednesday, August 14.. Pay is up to $4000 for season (depending on experience and equipment) plus room and board. This is an overnight position with onsite residency required. To be hired as a contractor, you must have liability insurance.
Note: All applications must have a cover letter detailing why you wish to work for our company and each of the skill sets required as well as sample online videos that focus on live, unrehearsed action. Paste cover letter into body of form here: